June 21: He Will Renew Your Strength


He Will Renew Your Strength

Sharon Campbell-Danvers 
Kings Seventh-day Adventist Church 


Isaiah 40:31 (KJV)

"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

Today, I want to address something that many people do not often speak openly about and share how God takes care of us even when we do not fully understand what He is doing.

Some time ago, I received a new seating position at work. As soon as I sat down, I felt a very cold wind coming from underneath the desk. Looking down, I realised that an air-conditioning vent was directly beneath me. The air was so cold that many days I considered covering it because it seemed more of a nuisance than a blessing.

Not long afterwards, I began experiencing extreme body temperatures. There were days when the episodes became so intense that I would sweat profusely. It was uncomfortable, exhausting, and often happened without warning.

Then one day, in the middle of what I considered one of those intense attacks, something remarkable happened. The cold air from the vent suddenly came forth in full force. The heat I was experiencing met the cool wind beneath my desk, and I immediately felt relief. My body began to settle, and my strength started to return.

In that moment, God gently reassured me that He is my Provider and my Strength. What I had viewed as an inconvenience was actually His provision all along. Before I even knew I would need it, He had already positioned help exactly where I would be.

As I reflected on Isaiah 40:31, the words took on a deeper meaning. God had literally placed wind beneath my wings. My strength was renewed, and I was able to rise above that difficult moment, continue my work, and complete the task that was set before me.

Isn't it amazing how God works in ways we do not always understand? What appears to be an annoyance, a delay, or an unexpected circumstance may actually be God's provision quietly waiting for the moment we need it most. He sees tomorrow before we arrive there. He prepares, protects, and provides long before we recognise our need.

If you are facing a challenging season today, take heart. The God who renews strength is already at work on your behalf. Trust Him. Wait on Him. He may already have placed the very thing you need right beneath your wings.

Closing Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for being our Provider and our Strength. Thank You for the many ways You care for us, even when we do not recognise Your hand at work. Help us to trust You in every season and to remember that You are always preparing the way before us. Renew our strength today so that we may run and not be weary, walk and not faint. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November 26: Waiting Well

September 22: Peace Be Still

March 16 Anxious but Anchored